- Connect outside our network to foster development of our industry.
- Creation of a value-add statement for the industry.
- Form relationships with key partners to help members be better industry partners.
- Keep members informed on emerging technologies and regulations.
- Form reciprocal relationships to help us promote fluid power.
- Highlight reasons for end users to select fluid power over other technologies.
- Fill the gap between the industry’s needs and the services they can usually access.
- Regulations – APEGA (and other engineering) regulations
- Emerging hydraulic technologies to give us an edge over other technologies
- Connect with people or groups who are important for the industry’s success. Propose reciprocal partnerships involving keynotes, shared advertising, economic data, etc.
- Other Fluid Power associations: NFPA, IFPS, FPDA
- Education centers (high schools, trade schools, universities)
- Engineering associations
- Research centers (Universities, Engineering departments)
- Other industry sectors (mining, forestry, food and beverage, automotive, ect)
- Be a keynote speaker at another association event
- What are our hooks to get people’s attention?
- Have our message nailed down so we can gain membership and show value